Rogues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogues

Rogues Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shion

My Apply Empty
PostSubject: My Apply   My Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 pm

- Tell us something about your real life: name, age, hobbies, occupation, etc..
My name is Tom, and I'm an 18 year old male living in the wonderful corrupt society of the United States. My hobbies hum, I would have to say listening to music, posting, Tibia, and video gaming in general, ofc can't forget the ladies. I'm currently finishing up my first quarter out of 8, in college. I'm majoring in Computer Networking.

- Character name, vocation, level and relative skills
My character name is Shion Karasius, and he is an elite knight. He is currently level 30, but I decided I was going take the chance of making the application anyways although my level is below requirement. I'm currently 69/67 with 43% to m lvl 5. Please do note, I'm currently training and occasionally taking levels depending on what mood I'm in.

- Do you have a red skull or ever had it? if so tell us the reasons
Haha sure, I've had one before and got banned for it, but thats when I played on Empera. I've never had a red skull on Eternia, and don't intend to.

- Are you hunted by any player or a guild?
Nope, always a good thing. If you are wondering about death, Night second characters showed up while I was training and wanted to have some fun with me and Dart Joleon, so we ended up dying to them and each other.

- Have you ever been in a guild before? if so, name it and tell us why did you leave it
Yes, those of you who know my main character know which guild I am. Those who don't feel free to PM me and ask, and I'll tell you or Zun~ can simply tell you. Oh yea, I'm also temporarily serving as a vice leader in Calmera.

- How much time are you usually onine in Tibia?
Oh I'm on a lot since I have my own computer. It depends on which character I feel like playing too.

- Tell us why we should invite you into Rogues
Why? I don't have a straught out reason on why you should invite me. I've been playing Tibia for 5 years, and I've encountered many interesting people in every world I have walked into, whether it'd be Calmera, Empera, Trimera, Premia, or Eternia. Becoming a member of Rouges would put me in another active guild, with some people I know, and some I don't. Getting to know people has always been my number 1 goal in Tibia, and still is. If I managed to even get considered, I'd be very grateful, and if I got accepted I'd treat you as another family.

- You will have to listen and follow anytime the choices of the Leader and the Vice Leaders
Simple enough. I've been doing this for two years now in my main characters guild. To be honest, I really wish this was worded differently, to make it clearer.

- You will have to keep the guild channel open ALL the time and read this forum daily if possible
Thats also no problem, yet again another rule I've been following for quite sometime. I'm also very active in guild channel, as well. Forums, also no problem, posting a hobby so I don't ever miss out on a post or two Smile
Back to top Go down
Khon Theran
Vice Leader
Khon Theran

My Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apply   My Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:30 am

I think that you are nice person, and you got nice skills but you are level 30, you wont add anything expect the useless chit-chat.

Dont take it like something personal, you know that i dont know you... thats my opinion, I am realistic man.

Anyway you can join without problem for me in a future, when u take level 70.
Thanks for post.

NO I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Zun
Vice Leader
Zun

My Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apply   My Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:57 am

Khon , don't vote here.
Application moved to the private forum for voting.

Thnx and Good luck !! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Khon Theran
Vice Leader
Khon Theran

My Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apply   My Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:07 am

I preffer to vote here, I like to explain my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shion

My Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apply   My Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:26 am

If you want to get to know me better, please feel free to contact me in game.
Back to top Go down
Arthur
Leader
Arthur

My Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apply   My Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:50 am

Khon got a reason we have required level. No voting for this application.

-Refused-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apply   My Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Apply
Page 1 of 1