Rogues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogues

Rogues Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply Knight ovario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ratao

Apply Knight ovario Empty
PostSubject: Apply Knight ovario   Apply Knight ovario I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 am

Hello my name is Jose Emilio, i'm 15 years old , from Brazil , i'm here to apply with my First Character , Knight Ovario a Royal Paladin level 60 skills 81/64.
I've been playing tibia for like 2 years , earning friends and respect, i had one char in eternia but now he is deleted , the main reason i have started levelling is game-chat has emptied and my old friend have quit the game for a reason or another the only one that still playing with me is dramagon ston (wich is in rogues ) my main goals are reach lvl 100 (ofc)...make anni and take the bear , and after solvef the mysteries of the sword of fury.
I found a guild with leon mac gold , he was in this guild but i left it , i dont talk to him anymore , dramagon ston lives in my house and in my free time i like to play tibia and skater , ofc ...
I dont make troubles , i'm a peacefull man , if you wanna know more things about me just msg me in game or ask to dramagon ston.
I wanna join rogues because i know its a respectfull guild in eternia and my rl says lovely things about it and i wanna find more friend.

Yours , Knight Ovario. afro
Back to top Go down
Arthur
Leader
Arthur

Apply Knight ovario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Knight ovario   Apply Knight ovario I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:32 am

Application has been moved to private forum for voting.
Back to top Go down

Apply Knight ovario
Page 1 of 1